Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miho
      Participant

spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah

share “law of nature/ Kabbalah” by you tube or something you  can reach people who needs this knowledge.

patrick diederich
      Participant

It helps us to feel more connected, to enlarge our perspective of who we are, to become more loving and tolerant. By being more aware of our attitude towards others and ourselves we become humbler and  accepting of what is. As we develop our desire to help others we resonnate more with our sourroundings. We may well encounter  less obstacles to our ‘altruistic’ projects, or face less animosity towards ourselves. As we observe the world change we introspect and see where we would like to amend our oulook on the world. It seems gradually more plausible that our perception of the world around us is truly a projection of our limited ego-mind. Of course we can not grasp the exact way in which we distort  reality, but every time we uncover a delusion it fills us not with shame but relief. Deconstructing our reality tunnel lets the surrounding light filter through.  As we peep through the cracks of our shattered belief system we start to see for ourselves that there is a larger reality looming out there, or rather in ourselves. In any case our desire to communicate our experiences and observations in a concise and clear manner will grow. The effort to do so may fail at times, but as we persevere in our effort to convey our love for life that feeling becomes more concrete, making it easier for us to grasp our aim more firmly. Daily practice hones the skill, perseverance eventually leads to longer flow states of joy, inspiration and communicability. Time thus starts to work in favour of us. With the help of a congenial community the spiritual way of expressing the message of love and unity opens up. Thank you for providing a safe space for practicing to open up and start speaking our heart.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

Together we rise. I can’t do it by myself or by hoarding wisdom.

Molly
      Participant

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

I depend on others to help me correct myself within the general system as they depend on me .
      We are in a symbiotic relationship and without each other we cannot go forward and know the creator.

melanie
      Participant

working with the light that reforms us is restorative and nurtures the point in the heart.

sharing from the point in the heart with others strengthens the goal.

Kristin
      Participant

By loving my friend as myself. We strengthen it with one prayer as we are connected.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.