Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jonathan Hague
      Participant

Connection and transmission are tantamount to both the realisation of self and that of others, all being One and the same collective Soul, subsuming and correcting itself through the system or Light that surrounds.

slma
      Participant

By spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah, we help correct our environment.

James Wright
      Participant

The more who realise the importance of correction and connection, the stronger the collective influence.

Kári Allansson
      Participant

It seems to me that dissemination is closely linked to correction and bestowing.

Mihaela
      Participant

Spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah will help correct the soul of humanity, which is my soul. A picture is complete only when light passes through all the pieces of stained glass and my (our) soul is this picture.

Andrew
      Participant

How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

By dissemination of Kabbalah I help the overall general plan by getting the other shattered pieces, each of us, to correct our part.

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.