Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Garry
      Participant

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

We now live a global community, a world of 8 billion+ people. We are all interconnected, all a part of the one general unified soul of Adam Ha Rishon. But now being enclothed in a corporeal body in a this corporeal world, I am completely under the influence and domination of the unrelenting force of egoism, and I feel myself as a separate, unique individual, having no actual connection to anyone or anything.

By spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah (with an altruistic intention of bestowal) I can correct this illusion/delusion of separation. I can become a “conduit” for sharing the (reforming) Light- possibly even helping to awaken “sleeping” points in the heart! And as a conduit for this reforming Light, I personally, cannot help but receive the benevolence of this reforming light as well!

The reforming Light enables the building of an altruistic Kli with a Masach/screen. With this altruistic Kli I build a “second nature” on top of my egoistic selfish nature. I change my intention from an egoistic “desiring to receive for self alone” into an intention of desiring to receive for the sake of sharing, and I bring contentment to the Creator.

In doing this, not only do I reach greater “equivalence of form” with the Creator, but I can cross the Barrier (Machsom) to the spiritual worlds and correct corrupted, selfish desires.  Since each of us is interconnected, each one of us an integral part of the one general soul of Adam HaRishon, I’ll automatically be doing it for everyone!

Vince
      Participant

Because it corrects the entire system. It also promotes adhesion with the creator which is the goal that benefits all for the revelation that is interconnected. We are living examples to the world. But also to those that are also seeking adhesion because they depend on me to help uplift them

julie
      Participant

My private correction within the system will be in the group of 10. I will be discerning my corrections of my ego and then sharing that with the ten, in a corrected way. In private I will be finding my evil inclination and then coming to the ten with it corrected. Faking it until I make it or acting in a corrected manner until it becomes real.

Sharon
      Participant

How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

By correcting myself and doing my part I am integrating my soul in with all the other souls who are all trying to achieve adhesion/dvekut with the Creator. If we strive to achieve this goal of equivalence of form with the Creator using the texts, teachers and group, we can reunite into the collective soul. This will set an example and make it easier for the rest of the world to follow.

When I want to bestow instead of receiving for my own sake, I discover I actually can’t do it, since my nature as a created being is only the desire to receive. When I want to connect to others, to care for them, to fulfill their needs first, I find that I am not able to do that.

Then I pray to the Creator and I ask Him for correction, so He allows me to be of the same quality of bestowing, to be similar to Him. This attracts the action of the reforming Light on me.

The means of strengthening the influence of the reforming Light on us is the teacher, the books, and the environment (the friends, the ten, the lab, the workshop).

Michael
      Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.