Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eric Snow
      Participant

By being part of a group studying Kaballa. When we are part of a group everything is amplified

Greg
      Participant

There are several ingredients, love for your friends, intention to bestow to the group, studying and sharing together, paying attention to the teacher.

Gerrit
      Participant

By study, searching a supporting environment and reading.

Ed
      Participant

I remember that when I was young I totally hated being a “kid.” I felt trapped in my body and circumstances and wanted the liberation and freedom that being an adult would afford me. So how can I fortify my connection and amplify its influence? I suppose being open to casting off my spiritual childhood and allowing the Creator to lead me deeper into spirituality whatever the cost.

Lilla
      Participant

By strengthening and growing our desire for connection with the Upper Force, Nature, the Creator? An urgency to connect with the group? These are what I have managed to observe in the past few weeks. And a great desire for peace and cessation of violence, but this is really, really an old story…. I still feel lost and yet I don’t care… At least I know the Creator exists…. that’s more important than anything else.

M H
      Participant

Study, and Bestowal,

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.