Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 533 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Loralee
      Participant

By making an effort to connect with the upper force in the direction of our next degree, the force in nature called the Reforming Light, forms us in a form of Bestowal. According to our degree of equivalence of form with Bestowal, we feel the Creator. We then act mutually with the Creator by receiving everything from Him that He wants to give, with the intention to receive from Him in order to bestow.

Rachel
      Participant

By connecting, making an effort.

Sophie
      Participant

By connecting.

By changing the intentions of the will to receive.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

I wonder how to deal with friends who like recieve and recieve and recieve…etc In a way how do I deal with giving, if a friend never stops rcieveing?  To be honoust I feel naive.

Hi Bonnie,

That’s a good question. If you still didn’t find the answer, please ask it in the questions forum and we can answer it for you.

Albert @ KabU

Rachel
      Participant

To develop a relatioship with the upper force  and being aware of how his actions affect us and how our actions affect the light in our  kli positively or negetively.

Beth
      Participant

To get in touch with the upper force I will have to achieve equivalence of form, which will happen eventually. From my understanding equivalence of form only needs to be a small amount, enough to indicate my true intention, my true desire, my true longing. I think that equivalence of form is achieved by connecting with others on the same path, tuning with truth and trying to live it, learning the Kabbalah and applying it (which is the same thing as the former), not judging others (what others choose to do is their business, my business is to achieve equivalence of form), just feeling the joy in creation and ascribing it to the upper force, that holds and guides me. It’s a relief and a huge delight to be on this path and I wonder where it will lead me.

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 533 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.