Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      patrick diederich
      Participant

I  have to walk the talk first. By becoming more loving my ability to connect will grow. By learning first hand the benefits of an altruistic mindset will make it easier to inspire others.  My goal is to become  part of a cuktural network that works as an efficient catalyst for a positive change towards true personal freedom and happiness.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

To correct myself and how I relate to others.

Kristin
      Participant

To correct my portion of the collective soul.

Miho
      Participant

My role is to connect with others , share love .

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

To love my neighbor as myself.

Cinco Leone
      Participant

My role in the process is to primarily focus on embodying the principle of loving my neighbor as myself. I think many times we see that the world needs to change and we attempt to change everything outside of ourselves. The only thing any of us truly has the power to change at any given moment is our own actions. Through bringing myself into alignment with the creator, I will naturally love others as the creation and simultaneously serve as a source of inspiration which can encourage others to march forward on their path towards unity with the creator as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.