Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Molly
      Participant

My role is to add myself to the group of humans climbing the ladder to the spiritual world through the intention of bestowal and reaching equivalence of form with the creator. Others will see and be influenced by the light and the upper force that manifests around me and move towards the same goal.

Julia
      Participant

My role is to ask the Upper Force for a correction and let it perform this correction upon me, so the closer adhesion with the Upper Force could be reached.

Dante Yigael
      Participant

My role is to consciously allow the upper force to correct my ego from a will to receive in order to receive to a will to receive in order to bestow and then teach the method to others.

Edward Taddei
      Participant

My role in the process is to correct my desires to be like that of the creators. Then once that happens my piece Adam Ha Rishon will help towards the correction of the rest.

Phin Mackness
      Participant

You’re on the right path. Keep going!

We both know this by the very virtue that you’re still studying week 5, part 2.

Our role is the same, to support our brothers & sisters, may your journey towards equality w/ G-d be blessed.

sj
      Participant

My role is the same as everyone else’s, to correct my desires. I’m having a harder time than ever connecting to that spiritual place. I keep coming back here though and this community is really such a blessing.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.