Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Haze
      Participant

Really my only goal is to reach that ultimate goal. Surely I cannot do this by myself however, so I must allow others to help me and in doing so, maybe we all can reach that goal.

Loria
      Participant

My goal is to remain on a path of learning and correction.  To bring my new way of dealing with life to all that I do.  This creates the change along with all of the students that are doing the same. To continue, I read, listen and fellowship with likeminded people.  This builds the community.

Melissa Lucero
      Participant

If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

My goal is to find the right environment. Find people who have the same desires as I do and connect with them.

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

My role is to connect and to give. To animate myself in relation to the other and continue to explore what is being shown to me.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

My role in the process should be.

1. To let our deeds and intentions be corrected .

2. To have faith above reason.

3. To have good intentions towards others, caring,  being benevolent in other words to try to be perfect as the Lord in heaven is perfect.

Most of all to be grateful for all that is around us.

M H
      Participant

My role is to read the materials and learn how to love my friend as myself. In doing so I work towards correction so I can  become more like the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.