Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brad
      Participant

To continue to attain spirituality with nature and To disseminate kabbalah to the world.

Patrick
      Participant

I will flow from the point in my heart to bestow the highest form of spirit upon me and thru my actions.

Myva
      Participant

To arrive at the equivalence of form so that in turn I will become a vessel of Light and a bestower.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

To study and learn how to love my friends as myself and later to disseminate the wisdom of kabbalah.

Vania
      Participant

To correct our own desires and attract the surrounding light so that we reach the tipping point for all humanity to achieve it.

M H
        Participant

I love your answers.

Peter Hjorth
      Participant

Now that My point in the heart is awakened, my role is to conscious work to reach equivalence of form with the creative force. I can change my enviroment, I can work on changing my intention, I can work on becoming more loving.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.