Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mary
      Participant

To keep the goal constantly in mind and strive to have a positive uncritical  attitude.

Rivka
      Participant

To reach the ultimate goal, all the work is from within me. The only change I can make in the outer world is by being a part of the environment to reach the Equivalence of Form with the Creator and being a part of the right Environment, that wants that, too.

zohreh
      Participant

To achieve this, we need to help ourselves and others by making people happy, loving, and loving others.

Seraphim
      Participant

To stop being obsessed about “me” and “mine,” but rather to replace the center of gravity of desire from my will to the Will of the Creator, such that, ultimately, I will truly be able to pray – without confusion or cavil – “Avinu Malkeinu, Who are in Heaven, Hallowed by Thy Name, Thy Malkhut come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven!”

Be supportive, persistent and diligent as one ascends with fellow men and women, so that we may love thy brother as myself.

edgerrin
      Participant

to develop and follow my desire for spiritual attainment

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.