Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

• This topic has 273 replies, 257 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Max.
Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

My role is to study Kabbalah, plant myself in the right environment, correct my desirres and reach true spirituality.

Beth
      Participant

If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, then my role in the process is to truly love my neighbour as myself and reach equivalence of form with my Creator. All of humanity is one beautiful soul already corrected in the higher realms. My process, our process, is to re-member this soul i.e. bring it back to wholeness, bring the members together by remembering our connectedness. What I achieve can be given to others. Likewise what is achieved by others can be given to me until we are all corrected. Then, we remember what we really are, one unique and glorious consciousness.

Niklas
        Participant

Beautiful 🙂

Tina
      Participant

To be aware and ready and share as I have received. I am responsible to use and develop my aptitude and direct my attitude for the process.

Williams
      Participant

To me I have risen my sprituality self

Maria
      Participant

My role is to keep working and evolve in the spiritual environment.

Williams
      Participant

I feel like I have risen my sprituality

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.