Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

• This topic has 273 replies, 257 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Max.
Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Douglas
      Participant

To first foster the desire for love and connection, and then to be thinking about it while interacting with the souls around us. To receive love and fulfilment via the love and fulfilment of others. To experience people as your self and love them in that way, and to avoid over indulgence in self gratification

Camila
      Participant

As we are one unique soul, my role in the process is love my neighbour as myself and reach the equivalence of form with the Creator.

Candace Joy
      Participant

To have a true desire to reach the ultimate goal.

Paul
      Participant

To play my part in it and  expand my selfish limitations and include the needs of others to reach the final destination together.

Larry
      Participant

Our role is not to reject one another, we will be self-fulfilled and have true happiness.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

to strive to reach equivallence of form with the creator. To receive for the purpose of bestowal.

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.