Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 703 through 708 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Theresa H
      Participant

In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

I come to understand that that there is purpose for everything even if I can’t understand the purpose I understand there is a balance in existence. Even down to my own personal suffering. For if there was no suffering there would be no need to change move or progress. Still at the same time the past hurts but it is full of knowledge and understanding. I understand regardless of my egos plans my creator has bigger plans than I could ever imagine, because it’s already begun to happen. I am still alive because of God and only God and for God I will continue to live. Isaac means one laughs meaning God laughs at our desires because they’re human in nature and could never match the wisdom he has planned for us to gain. I hope in learning Kabbalah that blessings will shed to my family and friends and also humanity as a whole. I feel there is to much suffering in the world and that through the evolutionary process we gradually change this and move towards a peaceful clean world. There is way to much pollution, we are killing our planet and without it we can’t exist. Hopefully Humanity can clean this place up for future generations. Obviously it will take some billion years to make another 🤦.

dipti
      Participant

By suffering , that’s the only way the light gets in.

Derrick
      Participant

Through learning that what we experience in life is a small fraction of the bigger picture,  and that if we change our intentions, we can slowly come to understand what it all means or what our purpose is.

Jonathan Lawrence
      Participant

The more we come to know and understand the big picture, the easier our path is through the little picture.

maxienne
      Participant

That there is a consciousness responding to us all the time… and that we have never been alone…

and that is… a true blessing of understanding for me..

Anthie Televantou
      Participant

I would say I gained a deeper understanding in how we are a collective consciousness as humans, and as for the forces working outside this world, it is apparent to me that even the terrible things that come with life are important for us in our development. We need to learn that through these difficult times, it is important to have faith without reason and to be able to find solutions without the anger of the ego. To be aware of our actions and especially our thoughts. Once I connect all the dots and see my life (or the world) through a holistic point of view, it starts to make sense now.

Viewing 6 posts - 703 through 708 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.