Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 715 through 720 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Niki
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I am starting to understand how the law of nature influences my life experience, and can better observe and even detach my ego in certain situations.</p>

Esther
      Participant

I find it comforting to think that humanity is evolving according to a plan so that it’s easier to deal with all the suffering in the world.  The idea of developing a vessel with which to perceive gives a clear goal and direction to my life.

Ann
      Participant

I have understood that everything happening in my life, every situation is from the creator and I need to connect to that force to receive the benevolence of the creator to climb the upward ladder.

Etienne Fourie
      Participant

to understand the boundaries of concealment and the forces working on these boundaries, and through Kabbalah to learn how I can grow towards seeing the oneness of all and how I as part of this whole can grow to pure altruism to the benefit of the whole sole.

Denise
      Participant

So far I have learned that it’s not a bad thing to receive and it is a good thing to give. Still, it is better to give even though receiving is not necessarily negative.  I have learned that when I attribute my receiving to the Creator I find it easier to give because of the connection that is being actualized. I have also understood that because of my limitations and the screen which forms those limitations I am not void of them but I must now add to the screen the 6th part of the screen and move in a direction which will contribute to the connection.

Maria
      Participant

Before I was hungry to know God and to live accordingly to please God. Now I am hungry to experience God; an exciting and fulfilling experience which will allow me to walk  the “Path of Light”.

Viewing 6 posts - 715 through 720 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.