Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 721 through 726 (of 779 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

I´ve been serching for many years and have found some great truths and spiritual tools in a lot different “schools of life” shared by Kabbalah. Kabbalah gives me the thread that brings it all together in a more tangible manner, plus some extra leyers and new ideas. Kabbalah, overall, makes more sense to me than anything I have encountered so far.

Especially the Kabbalistic Creation Story and the purpose to all  that is created, satisfy my need for meaning to it all.

Jennifer Fookes
      Participant

I understand that there’s no real shortcuts but seek and you will find.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Theoretically it all seems so logic. How to implement in my own development is different and difficult. The blind spot is hard. I like to bestow. There is an ego whom likes to be paid real attention, seems. How to handle bestowal ?Forget about yourself?

Wiehann Philander
      Participant

Things I knew intuitively, is being confirmed as I learn more and grow more spiritual

yolanda
      Participant

I am watching  the videos and reading the papers as many times as I can.   Sometimes  I feel  I am understanding the concepts, but later they all seem confusing.   So for now will keep on reading and watching.

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

I believe in Romans 8:28  & we know that God works all things together for the good off those who love God and who are called according to his purpose. So though they may be the helping hands of God working through his creations to serve others I know that my faith will always lay in the hands of God.

Viewing 6 posts - 721 through 726 (of 779 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.