Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 745 through 750 (of 778 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Douglas
      Participant

I have found in my spiritual journey, And especially now from studying Kabbalah, that I actively look for myself in others. I actively look for the creator in every single situation I find myself in. Once you look for it, you find it EVERYWHERE

Miryam
      Participant

While I have long felt that underlying the unfolding of life there is a Perfect Loving Intelligence, I’ve always balked at the idea that this unfolding is according to a Plan. Now, this makes total sense to me. It’s like, duh, Miryam, of course! Huge paradigm shift.

peter
      Participant

I have learned more about purpose and meaning to life and to view things from a greater perspective and what its leading to for what one might call and end goal to achieve as a collective force

Harry
      Participant

I have gained insight into the purpose of life, the why.

S
      Participant

When I understand the forces working in this world betweet life & death. My advancements will be the understanding of the depths of my life & boundaries. That is the point I when I know that I am advancing .

Brad
      Participant

I have gained a deeper understanding of my life and the forces by learning the laws governing the Universe and nature and by asking the question, what can I give to others? By understanding mentalism, vibration, cause and effect, correspondence, and polarity I get a deep understanding of the why, how, what, where, and when and how to reconcile these Laws/Forces to gain understanding in the world.

Viewing 6 posts - 745 through 750 (of 778 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.