Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 727 through 732 (of 779 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ron
      Participant

I’m learning how to interpret my desires and define the egoistic path and the spiritual path of those desires.

Ludumo Diniso
      Participant

i am still learning. but for now  i can say i have to understand “cause and effect”, i’m still working on the whole “everything is predetermined” part regardless of our actions. I understand the former because i have experienced it. i guess i have not yet attained some wisdom.

Hing
      Participant

It helps me stay at Peace and Joy. And clarity of my life purpose increases every day.

Yumiko
      Participant

shift my thoughts to think about the law of nature.

Nadim Kseib
      Participant

i’m simply feeling it and looking at things from a different perspective. the need became a want; sharing; feeling grateful.

Hunnit Acre Woods
      Participant

I am beginning to realize that although I may have had good intentions, my egoistic desires were my ultimate drivers and those ultimately had consequences that let me down the path of suffering…
      I am also seeing that I have attained atleast the point in the heart because I find a lot of the lessons reflecting my own thought and noted from my teens and early 20’s…

Viewing 6 posts - 727 through 732 (of 779 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.