Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 757 through 762 (of 779 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I am beginning to have a better understanding of how to change my intentions from receiving for myself to changing my intentions to give to others.  My mother once told me to find something in life that is fun “giving”.  I didn’t understand the concept until I found Reiki and Healing Touch, that giving was so much more fun than receiving. Looking forward to opening the point in my heart even more. Loving the classes.

Michael
      Participant

I’ve observed lately how altruistic I’ve become even before I began this study. I have been more silent and meditative without compulsion. I listen more to people speak and act not being subjective to my reasoning but objective; I try to see myself in people knowing that I am an integral part of who they are. Understanding that I do not even exist as an entity outside the whole. Like a ray of light coming to the knowledge that it is part of a light. The ray becomes submissive and humble to the fact that it is part of a whole; a sum of a one.

Mira Brooks
      Participant

I understand better about how we need to correct our desires and work towards developing ourselves spiritually. Being aware of the will to receive has been so helpful in understanding how we act. It seems so hard to get away from it. (i.e. Even if I volunteer without telling my family about my kind act, I’d still feel self-esteem from doing it. Therefore, I derive a benefit from seemingly altruistic acts). But I understand now how important it is to feel a need to understand the creator.

Camila
      Participant

I have gained a deeper understanding of my life by looking for the roots of the desires in my heart and correcting my intentions.

I have gained a deeper understanding of my life by listening to these classes and from our wonderful instructors to whom I am very grateful.

Alan
      Participant

There is more to this world than what I can see with my own eyes.

Viewing 6 posts - 757 through 762 (of 779 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.