Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 739 through 744 (of 765 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Natalia Siaulys
      Participant

Main reason for study kabbalah (for me) was the fact that I suffered from death anxiety after i got diagnosis. I wanted to find out what the reason for me to try to stay alive, meaning of life became important issue.

I know everything about egoism. Now its time to learn about altruism. Im advancing by understanding the differense.

Jurgis
      Participant

I see my self more selfish than before study of Kabbalah. I see how I and others act from their egoistic desires. I become less affected by such choices from others as I see them and me acting from default egoistic desire.  I didn’t see that way before me and others. Now it’s less judgment as I am no better than them. I just really would like to correct this situation we all are in.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

My intention behind my will to receive helps to shape my reality. I have increasingly began to question why I do things, is it for myself or for the creator.

Debra Henry
      Participant

I’m learning that I must change my perception and stop limiting my potential, so that I  can start the process toward  enlightenment by correction of my intentions.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I am beginning to have a better understanding of how to change my intentions from receiving for myself to changing my intentions to give to others.  My mother once told me to find something in life that is fun “giving”.  I didn’t understand the concept until I found Reiki and Healing Touch, that giving was so much more fun than receiving. Looking forward to opening the point in my heart even more. Loving the classes.

Michael
      Participant

I’ve observed lately how altruistic I’ve become even before I began this study. I have been more silent and meditative without compulsion. I listen more to people speak and act not being subjective to my reasoning but objective; I try to see myself in people knowing that I am an integral part of who they are. Understanding that I do not even exist as an entity outside the whole. Like a ray of light coming to the knowledge that it is part of a light. The ray becomes submissive and humble to the fact that it is part of a whole; a sum of a one.

Viewing 6 posts - 739 through 744 (of 765 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.