Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 787 through 792 (of 865 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tina
      Participant

Mostly through the path of suffering. I no longer feel this way though. I am more involved with acceptance and correction now. This has been mostly gentle and often amusing.

I’ve learned that the nature of the creature is “to receive” and that I have to develop the will “to bestow”. I have changed the way in wich “I receive” and more conscious that I must have the intent to please the Creator.

I pray everyday that the Creator help me to understand and to do his will

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

It’s difficult how to recognize, what’s really going on. I try to find out what is truly my ego? Was the happiness I felt, really because of the will to receive,  or just an egoistic fulfillment?

mehran
      Participant

By thinking about the good and bad things in life and reading more.

Abi
      Participant

Not sure as I am yet to understand how Karbala fits in with things like demons, angels and hell fire.

How does Karbala fit in with the biblical story of Jesus Christ?

Viewing 6 posts - 787 through 792 (of 865 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.