Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 775 through 780 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mehran
      Participant

By thinking about the good and bad things in life and reading more.

Abi
      Participant

Not sure as I am yet to understand how Karbala fits in with things like demons, angels and hell fire.

How does Karbala fit in with the biblical story of Jesus Christ?

Beth
      Participant

I feel a lot more stable within my practice, more content and robust.  It is through my practice that I gain a deeper understanding of my life and the forces at play.

Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

If with my spiritual attainment I could break through the hidebound life and its narrow definition , I could realise and  conclude that I have reached a deeper understanding of life.

Sophie
      Participant

Studying the wisdom of kabbalah helps understand the self better, hence one’s life and the working forces.

jon doe
      Participant

Everything has a part in the answer and nothing has the answer fully.

Viewing 6 posts - 775 through 780 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.