Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert
      Participant

I am seeing the level of egoism I have accepted in myself and that there might be a better alternative

Maria Zeltser
      Participant

I still don’t understand

Jay (Chaim S.)
      Participant

As I begin to fathom what it means to adhere and feel rather than think my way through my life, as I have most of my life, I begin to understand and grasp that there are forces working in the world previously beyond my comprehension.

Patti Y
      Participant

Learning to accept the fact that all of the things- whether perceived as good or bad- that have occurred in my life have all taken place to bring me to  where I am right now. In order to move to a higher level of understanding, I have to experience and try to understand the forces around me, not just listen to my ego.

Gerrit
      Participant

I understand that I need more lessons…

Jason Smith
      Participant

you cannot believe in both free will and reality.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.