Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert
      Participant

My deeper understanding is that there is egoism and that it separates. There must be another force also that unites.

Hans van der Pol
      Participant

That perception is reality

Heather
      Participant

There is a higher reality, like life that’s above what we consider life and death. I’m getting the barest beginning of a realization of this.

gina
      Participant

That there are more forces working the world than we are aware of with our five senses

Jonathan
      Participant

I have learned that I descended from a state of union with the Creator in the spiritual, and that my task in my present state of awareness is to re-establish my connection with others and in doing so, re-attain the perception of the Creator in my lifetime.

Koena
      Participant

I have gained a deeper understanding in as far as how I relate to the light force of nature and how changing my internal qualities changes my perception of reality. My next goal is to learn how to change internal qualities/ desire to be in sync with light force of bestowal.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.