Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Deborah Abner
      Participant

I see how empowered I am to change reality by changing perception.

Deborah
      Participant

So far just knowledge of a new system. Waiting for more to be revealed.

Jameela
      Participant

I have gained a deeper understanding of my life and the forces working in the world in many ways. As I expand my knowledge, it becomes increasingly evident that we are all interconnected. I have come to the realization that by divine decree, the force is within me. By focusing on peace, we will collectively become more peaceful. By embodying peace, the world will begin to reflect peace. We must be the change that we want to see in the world.

Jonathan Moore
      Participant

Robin
      Participant

I’m not sure.
      Many of these concepts are familiar to me.
      Even though I regard myself as a reasonably educated and intelligent person, and as much as SOME of the videos make sense, others often sound like complete “gobbledy-gook” and intellectual sophistry to explain away some of life’s challenging questions.

Judy
      Participant

I am gaining a deeper understanding as I learn more about the spiritual world and our world that there is no need to try to control everything and to limit myself in life.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.