Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 841 through 846 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miryam
      Participant

Years ago, I became filled with the prayer that God would empty me, that I might be filled. I have had a deep knowing that even this prayer was placed in me by God, and over the years, as I’ve experienced the emptying out of meaning and purpose in my life, the ensuing despair, I have also held fast, much of the time, to an inexplicable joy. Taking this course is helping me to solidify my understanding that all is, essentially, right and completely on course with my life, that there is a perfect and exact plan, and that I, that all of us, are on our way Home.

Paul
        Participant

My feelings exactly

George
      Participant

I start to understand the forces acted on my life, and how all past events made me the person I am today.

R Keshavarz
      Participant

By thinking and contemplating the purpose of creation…

Duyên Lê
      Participant

Before i knew about Kabbalah, I was suffering from the feeling of constant lack, I couldn’t rest and thought I needed to “always” advancing in life (get a better job or higher salary). When I got what I thought would make me happy, I was already setting a higher goal. Kabbalah helps me understand that it’s human nature to always want to receive more. I became more aware the desires that arises in me so I am moving in life more consciously.

Raiza
      Participant

Wowww

Thats amazing,

The more i become advanced in study, the more can reveal the concealed oportunityies…

Tommy
      Participant

the love is the key .  How to give during to receive.

Viewing 6 posts - 841 through 846 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.