Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Igor
      Participant

As far as I understand, a choice is made between death and life, which in fact is not a choice because in reality you can only choose life. As far as those wishes are concerned, I think that life is actually a wish. Forces here again I think we come to only one force in fact. And how does it all work?

Zach Ansel
      Participant

I am gaining a sense that there are forces I don’t yet understand that are the cause of all that I experience in this reality, my perception of which is limited and restricted by my five corporeal senses

Carlos Rodriguez
      Participant

I think I am starting to understand the principles, laws and phenomena that lead to and guide actual Spirituality, and permit the understanding of the holy scriptures.

Per Striegler
      Participant

Through reading kabbalic texts, videos, this course, and reflections on how to apply it in the daily activities.

Nick Martinez
      Participant

At my current level, I been attempting to put great effort into remembering through as many moments of each day that

1. There is nothing that exists but the Creator. In other words, that all apparent forces of corporeal reality are really just the force of the Creator

2. It follows from #1 that, any challenge or difficulty I must face is sent directly from the Creator, even if that challenge feels as if the Creator pushing me away from Him.

3. That the Creator and His goal for creation is completely and totally benevolent, and therefore all difficulties (and pleasures for that matter) are all aimed at bringing my soul into equivalence with Him.

When I am able to remember these things throughout my day in corporeal existence, simply speaking the management of my own life becomes drastically easier and it’s difficulties allow me the opportunity to exercise Faith Above Reason and cling to the Creator for correction.

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

I have gained a deeper understanding of what is the meaning of life. What our true purpose is in life. How everything we see from the still, vegetative, animate, to speaking is part of creation. How everything is mental. That there are invisible forces such as the wind, gravity, air that govern our reality. How we are to love and obey something, a force that we dont see in terms of faith.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.