Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dinaa orkoubi
      Participant

N

Christina
      Participant

I feel like I am developing a bird’s eye view of the past. Many events that felt opaque are starting to be more clear.

Mira
      Participant

Learning that the purpose of this life is to attain the equivalence of form with the creator and fulfill the thought of creation.

David Redmon
      Participant

Learning the importance of connection

Sheila
      Participant

I am beginning to understand how my life is entwined with the rest of humanity. I am being more understanding of people whose ideas do not resonate with my own and how these differences are part of the whole. I am beginning to be more tolerant of other people’s lessons not yet learned and how their egos are their whole lives. I am beginning to feel that I am reaching to a higher point, a place I am destined to be.

N/a
      Participant

The understanding I have gained from the course so far is that I am a part of God and not separate to God.  God is love and I am the love of God.  Creation is what completes God.  Creation is the revelation of God and Kabbalah is a process of my own self-realization.  God (aka the Upper Forces) is solely responsible for sustaining me and providing me with happiness, fulfillment and a growing sense of abundance through the experience of life.  My job in creation is to open myself up to the process and fully accept all that life has to offer me so that I can experience these attributes of bestowal and altruism by learning to see love in all things.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.