Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tracie
      Participant

I understand why I have not been satisfied with this life.

James Ryan
      Participant

There is a growing awareness of the distance between me and my creator. That I represent a tiny sliver of the the One Soul (Adam Harishon) and that my purpose is to make my way back up to the spiritual abode, via 125 steps. This is to return to a state of unity and togetherness with the creator. That Kabbalah provides me the method to attain this. That I have access to 5 senses that allow me to navigate this world, which is a perception created in my mind. I have also been given a “6th sense”, a point in the heart, that will allow me to evolve and gain equivalence of form with the creator. My existence is in the corporeal world, which has a barrier to the 5 spiritual worlds. through which my soul has descended after the shattering of the “oversoul”. My desire to receive will become more like bestowal and get closer over time to be like the creators pure bestowal. I don’t know the method and I don’t fully understand all the terms and the way it works. All I know is that I have a deep yearning in my heart to learn and understand this wisdom. I deeply desire to receive this wisdom and I am impatient to attain it.

Robert
      Participant

it feels like 2 forces each pushing against each other. no way to define them.

N/a
      Participant

I am in the world to learn about myself; to understand my true nature.

neutress
      Participant

I’m still processing the information and trying to draw conclusions.

Seamus Dolan
      Participant

Two main changes so far:-

1. I notice how “The will to receive”, egoism, dominates my waking thoughts, sometimes to a comical degree!

2.The understanding that all comes from the creator, both what I perceive as good and bad, is initially very disturbing, especially at this time. Definitely more work required by me on this issue but it is an inevitable consequence of this wisdom.

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.