Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jay Chaim
      Participant

As I begin to fathom what it means to adhere and feel rather than think my way through my life, as I have most of my life, I begin to understand and grasp that there are forces working in the world previously beyond my comprehension.

Patti Y
      Participant

Learning to accept the fact that all of the things- whether perceived as good or bad- that have occurred in my life have all taken place to bring me to  where I am right now. In order to move to a higher level of understanding, I have to experience and try to understand the forces around me, not just listen to my ego.

Gerrit
      Participant

I understand that I need more lessons…

Jason Smith
      Participant

you cannot believe in both free will and reality.

Dawit Hailemariam
      Participant

I am gaining a deeper understanding to the path of the upper  life and our limitations or egos that is working in the world.

Shaun Nortje
      Participant

It makes me think of Platos cave. The illusion of reality, false forms and true forms. Having true spiritual sight, is to be able to get out of the cave, or the egos limitations.

I change reality, by changing how I percieve it.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.