Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      sophia
      Participant

I know there is a plan and reasons why I experiencing my life the way I do.

Michelle
      Participant

Each day we have an opportunity to receive the Creator’s Light with a heart of gratitude combined with sharing the Creator’s Light in partnership with the Creator’s Light to transform Darkness with Light. When we do this then our awarness increases and we spiritually mature. When we don’t receive the Creator’s Light, we don’t don’t share the Creator’s Light, and we don’t transform Darkness with Light then our spiritual growth gets stunted until we transform Darkness with Light.

Geneva Fillips
      Participant

Life and living still feels painful and purposeless. It increasingly seems like I have been inserted into a game that I couldn’t have chosen. The rules of the game are totally hidden from me and it appears that no matter what I do, I will ultimately lose the game. Still I don’t know what winning looks like or what it means. How can I aspire to something I do not know, and cannot perceive or visualize?

Will Orellana
      Participant

In my life: that reality is limited by my 5 senses. Of the forces working in the world: that essentially, everything that happens around me is a response to something inside of me.

Ben
      Participant

I have come to realize that events in my life serve a purpose, every single one of them does.

Christopher
      Participant

I have gained an understanding of what the singular point is meant for and how the way in which we perceive reality is limited to the programming which has been the way we learned to cope with survival living in a corporeal plain.

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.