Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andreanne
      Participant

It would feel like being home. Inner peace, contentment, and fulfilling.

Eberhard
      Participant

Like a present of the future.

Cristina
      Participant

oh wow, i’m in tears my brother

yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

United and high energy

Annmarie
      Participant

If they can all connect together, I would think that the feeling would be vibrational, a feeling of revelation, and very exciting. However, if one has not been able to cross the line from this world to the upper world, I would imagine it would be depressing, maybe a bit sad. The feeling for joy for the others would be delightful and supportive for their achievement.

melanie
      Participant

An amazing heart connection.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.