Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

From all I’ve heard so far, I would imagine that all the people who were on previous gatherings would be so positive and all that were comming the first time would all be a little closed up. And then something magical would happen. All the new ones would open up and connect. And the process continues year after year with new people. Haven’t heard that somebody came to a gathering one time and then never again, but still studied Kabbalah.

Peter
      Participant

I’m kind of an introvert, so it sounds a bit scary to me. And I’m sure I would be pleasantly surprised and amazed.

Peter
      Participant

I imagine it feels hopeful, warm, inviting, and powerful.

Sharla Windham
      Participant

Energetic

Anna
      Participant

That place would be bursting with such high vibrations. And it would be alive with the light of the Creator.

It would be Amazing

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Each spiritual path is different. You want to walk more authentically through your days. Some benefit from new insight that unblocks them and calls them to change. Some find peace in the community of others seeking spiritual fellowship. Whatever the point of entry, there is meaning and direction to be found in the unseen realm

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.