Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Steph
      Participant

It would feel magnetic,  probably a little overwhelming [lots of people , lots of energy],  and best of all my heart overflowing with the energy of love [authentic caring] in the room.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

I know it should feel good, but ……. it could be overwhelming, exhausting, and draining… I just do not know?.   The image of a few sages sitting in a humble abode around a candle light pouring over old manuscripts and arguing seems a bit more peaceful to me.

Peter
      Participant

Wow, that’s incredible! In such a Gatherings there must be felt lots of  joy, warm attitudes and a great atmosphere. Kabbalah as a practical thing will also feel very real and full of impact, because with so much people it will almost feel like a small society that’s totally occupied with spiritual values.

Tracey N
      Participant

I imagine it would feel like home. A connection that compares to no other, a powerful feeling of love and influence of the light. I hope I can attend a Congress at some point.

Liss
      Participant

I will love to experience all the beautiful energy that are part of my self.

we are all one

David
      Participant

Every face I saw was so filled with Light. What an amazing group! My ego will feel intimidated and unworthy imagining being in the presence of such greatness. My spirit will constantly be seeking an avenue to release my ego and being there solely for bestowing and raising the energy of all I see and meet. Just imagining it brings to mind many egoistic corrections I have ahead of me. I’ve been working alone for a long time.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.