Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      katy
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Layer by layer we would reveal a symphony bursting with breath taking beauty as the harmony of our connections reveals the Creator and His love for and through us.</p>

Aaron Lessin
      Participant

The energy and power of such a large gathering based on the same inner desire vs anything external would be incredible.

Christianne
      Participant

Its my wish to have that experience    what  a joy   what a  happiness    it must be  to see all those  people  with te same intention,  the same  wishes   to connect   which each other . Yes   hope to  attend it next year,  if the Creator   give me that change

Elliott
      Participant

It would be the first time in my life that I would ever have that amount of large scale connection. Instead of me seizing the moment … I think the moment would seize me in a powerful way.

Maria Memoli
      Participant

It makes real the concept that we all come from the same place and that we are all part of the Thought of Creation. Through the desire of the points in the heart the Kabbalist connect and there is no separation.

Shmuley
      Participant

True heaven

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.