Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Purity K
      Participant

I really don’t know what it will feel like until I participate in one.

Emiwodew
      Participant

It feels like meeting your other parts and rejoicing in the connection with them. It is a wonderful experience in a lifetime.

Wesley
      Participant

I imagine a warm fuzzy feeling and electric.

Tove Jo
      Participant

Mi imagino di sentirmi ben venuta con calore e sorrisi e dentro timore/gioia di essere insieme con tante persone amorevoli e consapevoli.

Michael
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I think it feels like a reflection of my own attitude towards it. I would hope to learn a lot.</p>

Katel
      Participant

I can imagine another world altogether with the height of powerful energy being radiated within such a Kabbalah Gathering with 1000’s points in the hearts!

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.