Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dee
      Participant

I have a vision of a state of euphoria, but spirituality. To experience this connection with 1000’s of the points in the heat must be so powerful.

henry
      Participant

Creo que es una muestra de ese mundo que viene después del Gar tikkun, visto previamente a través de la unión colectiva en el congreso. Es como vivir en el mundo del mañana, hoy.

KatieBug
      Participant

home.

Dora Francis
      Participant

Awe inspiring

dree monster
      Participant

well the video above made me cry so it would be amazing .

Joseph
      Participant

I imagine it feels like spiritual collective synergy opening the gathering vessel to receive immense pleasure from the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.