Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mike
      Participant

Frankly intimidating. Not the “1000’s of points in the heart” part, but all the time that I would not be aware of those points, but simply seeing that many people at once–strangers all to me today–in one place. The cacophony of various languages I don’t speak. The noise level, the hustle and bustle. If the vibe is good, then maybe I could relax eventually. But projecting myself as I am now into that scene–this will take some faith above reason on my part to attend.

awesome, amazing, complete.

Abidemi Kinoshi
      Participant

Home Sweet Home!

Rivka
      Participant

Very exciting to be surrounded with so many people with the same Desire.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I don’t think I can imagine such a powerful force of Love. I think it’s something you have to experience.

Beth
      Participant

I imagine it feeling like one awesome point in the heart filled with individual points. So, being able to be part and whole at the same moment in time with no difficulty, as if it is the most natural thing ever to be me and the whole. I know this is a paradox but I believe this can be overcome as we climb the ladder.

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.