Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hannah
      Participant

As usual with these preparation questions, I’m afraid to answer due to likelihood that my answer will be altogether wrong.   They are good for getting me thinking, though!

Jonah
      Participant

By helping another we are helping the whole. By connecting to another we are adding to and strengthening the web that connects us all. A connecting to someone I’ve helped may help another who arrives through a different connection. The empty spaces fill in.

Manuela
      Participant

I’d say to support each other when in difficulty, on our spiritual path.

Walter
      Participant

To treat them and everyone else as brothers and sisters with Love?

Sheila
      Participant

Because each of us is a spark of the original soul it becomes a connection to the whole of Adam HaRishon when we connect to another spark, another person with the point in the heart working on this path. We bring with us the light we already have from the work we have done and join it to the light of another when we help others. In this way the light increases for both of us as we connect to each other with the same intention of spiritual growth.

Johan
      Participant

loving the neighbor as yourself

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.