Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seamus Dolan
      Participant

To help the others means that we are rebuilding the common soul and thus attain equivalence of form with the Creator.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

Shalom

Sometimes we perceive we are helping when we are in fact enabling / diminishing growth.  The light that reforms may diminish one’s ability to help in order to reform those around them.  Truth although subjective is the most help anyone can offer, as our paths cross so do our perceptions via personal experiences shared, which offer a broader understanding from another’s point of view increasing wisdom and sensitivity.

Inbar
      Participant

To love thy neighbor as thyself- to look at the other outside of you as though they were a part of you

francesca
      Participant

I’m guessing that helping others, with the point in the heart, is done via group work. We do this by loving /treating others in the group as we would like to be loved/ treated ourselves, even when we feel completely opposite to them. Our egoistic nature will create division but the supportive environment/ guidance of the teacher allows us to realise our similarities. We will be able to practice loving those who may be opposite to us in a safe environment. As we attract more light that reforms we are able to extend this beyond the group.

We can practice being like the creator by bestowing love to his creation.

Loyda
      Participant

I cannot help others without helping myself because we evolve as one soul. If I help someone evolve I am furthering the advance of the one soul we are all part of.

Mira
      Participant

Because we are all one soul, therefore, when I attain the quality of bestowal others will be elevated as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.