Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      peter
      Participant

To help others is to feel them as yourself through connecting and to fullfill their desires as if it where your own

Nick Martinez
      Participant

To help others in and of itself is some similarity of form with the Creator, since even though this action exists in our world, it is nonetheless some form of bestowal. Because of that, one draws nearer to the Creator.

Aiming to help those specifically with the exact same goal and intention towards the Creator however, strengthens our own efforts towards spirituality because it expands our own desire for spirituality more than what is possible on ones own

Paul
      Participant

According to me is receiving ‘light’ and connection the same thing. If you are connected you receive ‘light’  and if you receive ‘light’ means that you are connected with other people.

Robert
      Participant

I have absolutely no idea. my imagination is freely able to believe and concoct many positive associations in this regard,but no experience, yet.

N/a
      Participant

My only intention when helping others is to give them my peace.  I do this by incorporating their desires as my own so that we can remain in union through a single unifying thought.  In this way, the intention is to use my vessel of reception to bestow for the sake of peace.

Paul
      Participant

Helping others is impossible, only the Creator can help.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.