Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Martina
      Participant

Since we are One, helping the others automatically advances myself.  The light engulfs us all.

Damjan Stanek
      Participant

To advance an collective approach is needed. As individuals only we can’t advance in the direction of correction.

Eric
      Participant

It probably means that “I” am not really I, such that my true “I” should be re-centered from the corporeal center of gravity that “I” have mistakenly understood to me “myself” all my life, to the collective body of the friends (which I assume is identical to what is called a “partzuf”).

melanie
      Participant

By helping others we increase the size of the kli, support the emergence of the point in the heart,

and attract the light that reforms.

Vince
      Participant

Because we are in a interconnected system where there is no separation, therefore by helping each other we all rise together to the occasion. The difference being we are making the conscious effort and choice through our choice of the right environment. To help others on the spiritual path by having their desires become ours because we are not separate.

Julia
      Participant

To help the others means to “love your neighbor as yourself”, which in turn means to do everything with the highest good of all involved. This does not imply to indulge and facilitate egoistic pleasures of the others (even if this is what they currently want), but only to make room for them to advance spiritually and assist in that if needed. Therefore, the others may not always be happy with such help, because this may restrict the flow of pleasure in their egoistic vessels and this is a challenging thing to endure. However, if they truly and deeply seek spirituality, they will appreciate it (sooner or later).

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.