Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miho
      Participant

to create more happy people ( giving them peace and clam ) and show them how to do . ??

patrick diederich
      Participant

No man is an island. So no wonder that at some point a solitary quest for spiritual attainment will get us no further. By opening up to others we get the information we need to advance. In such a state of openess we can not but also be of help to others. By connecting we connect to a higher level of consciousness, we draw the right inspiration, the one that will enable us to progress effortlessly. We guide each other by following the light we attract by our loving attitude and acceptance of each other and ourselves. This loving humbleness is elevating, it fills what is empty and grows our desire to give and share our cup of joy.

Tydus
      Participant

whats theirs is theirs and whats mine is theirs. I make their desires mine and always come from the heart to connect above ALL.

Marcy
      Participant

Love thy neighbor as thyself. Prayer. Listening to God to know how He wants me to give to others.

Jarrett Twaddle
        Participant

If I practice love of others, to the best of my ability, taking time and making an effort to see the others as a part of me, they will reveal a part of me that my ego resists and in this way I can overcome in faith above reason to love them as myself. Together, if we seek to unite in this, we can advance, meaning that they will be actively correction their portion in me and I will be correcting my portion in them, and together will create a network to see the creator in these connections between us.

Molly
      Participant

To love our neighbour as we love ourselves…in this context to support and encourage other students to advance as we would hope to advance and by doing so we go forward collectively .

Kristin
      Participant

By connection with the point in the heart so the will to bestow will become larger as the point in the heart.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.