Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brad
      Participant

Because we are all one collective soul, this is how we end up helping ourselves.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

This works by connecting with others. By connecting with others, means those with the point in the heart to advance in spirituality.

Zealot Mines
      Participant

How can I help others.. other than being together in the group.. “environment”. Perhaps share my thoughts and feelings. I have learned that spiritual path has nothing to do with corporeality.. right?

Loria
      Participant

I must operate with love within the group. I must value each member and the whole with importance. Helping others removes my self centered focus. We help by studying together, Sharing thoughts and reactions helps growth.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

We should start thinking and loving from our mind and heart. When making choices and when negative thoughts arise, we must try to make love the foundation of our thoughts, words, and actions.The more Love we give to others, the more we will be filled with Love and the light.

Our love should be unconditional,  never judging . Lack of forgiveness makes us suffer and we feed this negative energy in the other person as well. Forgiveness frees us to love fully in the future. Ultimately, everyone brings us an opportunity for our spiritual growth.

Ricardo Alves
      Participant

By connecting with others with a point in the heart together we attract more light, at the same time, I see myself in them. By being there for the other and giving myself unconditionally, I help also myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.