Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

By connecting with others with a point in the heart, I see myself in them. By being there for the other and giving myself unconditionally. I help also myself.

Stephen
      Participant

It is difficult to help others until I join a ten. but if. I work hard and try to progress along the path my change also brings change to others.

paula
      Participant

To attract the light that reforms requires me to reposition myself through connection with others and working towards unity.  I believe personal growth is only possible through connection with others who also have  the point of the heart.

Gabor
      Participant

I have to invest to the group and elevate its importance above my egoistic field of influence. I have to bestow others.

Łukasz
      Participant

This is the way to become more similar to the Creator. The Creator doesn’t want anything for himself.

Peter Hjorth
      Participant

I have a hard time gathering what i want to say in smal sentences. I realise that when i read all the posts in this threat. I agree with them all and want to say what they say too. We are one soul, so helping others equals helping ourselfs. To help others is to help ourselfs.

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.