Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      sj
      Participant

I suppose to help others would mean to do for them what I would do for myself. If my work is to attract the light that reforms, then I should also make it my work to attract that light for others. I’m not sure how to do this. Prayer, yes. Treating them with love and kindness, yes. But I’m not sure how to go about doing those.

Dante Yigael
      Participant

I help others, those with the point in the heart when I connect with them inside a Kabbalistic environment and properly pray from them outside the environment.

Russell
      Participant

I’ve interpreted this as helping others the best we can, treating one another with love and kindness.

Learning nothing is a coincidence helps shift ones paradigm. Ergo daily events are sent to develop our path towards the light.

In this development we learn to meditate on the smallest of events and what we can take from them, asking oneself ‘what did I learn from this’ or ‘what were my unconscious biases’ before and after could be valuable in this process.

Vania
      Participant

Connecting.

Melissa Lucero
      Participant

To encourage and support my freinds with true love. Not to criticize but to see them as my teachers. To see my friends as above myself and sent to me from the creator to correct me.
      We will only work to connect with each other and draw the light to us.

Haze
      Participant

Great question — let’s say that I have achieved some level of spiritual attainment outside a Kabbalistic environment. Would sharing my experiences help others or just confuse them? I really do not know how I can truly help others in this regard, other than just encouraging them to desire to want this … by helping each other. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.