Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Julius Lindeberg
      Participant

Always try to reflect on my intentions with the help of the texts, the teacher and the group when I´m relating to others.

Ann Stephens
      Participant

Internally, I place the others above me and myself below the others. This small act of bestowal is all I can do to begin using my egoistic nature in adhesion with the creator. The others benefit from my internal change.

Michael Schwartz
      Participant

By connecting with others at a similar level to ours we are able to draw upon more light than we could alone.

Andreanne
      Participant

It means to pray (desire) and wish for the progress of the friends, that they may ascend spiritually. It means that if I see faults in them, that I recognize that the faults are in me and to work on my own correction.

Michael
      Participant

It works by elevating the others above myself, considering their advancement more important than my own, to be in a state of bestowal towards the others.

Clara
      Participant

Recognizing myself in each and everyone and recognizing that their needs are my needs, finally that we are one and bestowing upon them means bestowing upon Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.