Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

tristan
      Participant

B of service and an example.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

First, we recognize our many desires are from our ego. Then we recognize the point in the heart, which overtakes and is greater than any other desires in our heart.  The point in the heart becomes our greatest desire. Then we start to practice the method of Kabbalah, which teaches us that through altruistic intentions we not only feel our desire and pleasure, but the desires and pleasures of those around us.  And finally we take that skill into a group of 10.  In this group, as we all practice the same method, each of us begins to experience each others fulfillment by the light of reformation.  This combination creates a catalyst like effect that propels us into significant spiritual growth.

Trexto

….

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I’m glad that the question confines itself to asking about helping others who have active points in the heart.  If I had to think about how to help “everyone,” I’d feel defeated before I even started.  I’ll strive to be open to the points in the heart of my eventual group in such a way that I contribute to the intention to boost our spiritual development.  I will be conscious of my ego’s participation which will object to seeing the group members as beloved.  I’m sure my understanding of how to help others will develop in ways I can’t yet understand.

Cyndi
      Participant

I am not really sure what it means … I hope it becomes clear as to how one actually ‘helps others’

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

the experience of giving to others automatically reduces the giver’s ego

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.