Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Scott
      Participant

Working collectively and loving them in the process

chris patton
      Participant

we are all one

Marina
      Participant

It means to share the wisdom of Kabbalah so that others may also connect to the network of the Creator.

John Allen
      Participant

The joining of correct desires with others toward the common goal of spiritual advancement.

Amirhossein
      Participant

We learn to put others needs before us in the group and see them as ourselves. Pushing them as they push us and grow our desire for the reforming light to help us

Jennifer
      Participant

Love your friend as yourself.  More love of other is needed in this world.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.