Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

Feelings of desire for All Points in The Heart to be connected as One Heart ❤️ and wether or not ” I ” even have a Point in The Heart- My desire is for the Whole as One to attain Equivalence of Form and bring contentment to Creator.

Juan Londono
      Participant

The light that reforms is highly attracted by those who are working in a group with a point in the heart and on the spiritual path.  As we each receive the light that reforms in our kli to correct our intention toward bestowal, being that we are all connected, we raise each other up and ascend together towards a feeling of wholeness to the creator.

Sal
      Participant

I keep asking the Creator to help me to be more loving to others.

Scott
      Participant

I think it means including them in our sensation of self and interpreting our interactions with them, whether pleasant or not, as interacting with the reforming light for the purpose of making corrections.

Soraziz
      Participant

It means to make connexion with them and to love them as myself. Just as I crave for the Light that reforms, so do they. By connecting to each other and help the identify the ego I will be helping myself.

D
      Participant

Since we have no ability to do this alone, connection within the right environment seems the path forward.

I read this in the Speech for the Completion of the Zohar. 

-“They said about that, “The Torah is acquired by forty-eight virtues, by serving friends and by meticulousness of sages.” This is so because besides serving the rav, one needs the meticulousness with friends, as well, the friends’ influence, so they will affect him the obtainment of his rav’s greatness. This is so because obtaining the greatness depends entirely on the environment, and a single person cannot do a thing about it whatsoever.

Yet, there are two conditions to obtaining the greatness:

Always listen and assume appreciation of the environment to the extent of their greatness.
      The environment should be great, as it is written, “In the multitude of people is the king’s glory.”
      To receive the first condition, each student must feel that he is the smallest among all the friends. In that state, one can receive the appreciation of the greatness from everyone, since the great cannot receive from a smaller one, and much less be impressed by his words. Rather, only the small is impressed by the appreciation of the great.

And for the second condition, each student must extol the virtues of each friend and cherish him as though he were the greatest in the generation. Then the environment will affect him as a sufficiently great environment, since quality is more important than quantity.”

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.