Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

The first thing to do is to work with other points in the heart in a group. In this group we practice the actions of the Creator which are “Bestowal, Connection and wholeness”. By doing so we reveal the Creator between us and this is how we help each other on the spiritual path.

Mihaela
      Participant

I see the reforming light as a wave, a frequency, which influences us once we are in tune with it. The point in the heart acts as a receiver of this frequency. We can help each other tune in, harmonize, and get into the frequency of the reforming light. Moreover, the more receivers tuned to the same frequency, the stronger and clearer the received signal.

Leo
      Participant

By connecting to others, we’re getting closer to the creator. Only one way up the ladder and that’s together as one.

Wendi
      Participant

Reading each of the comments, the wave of light has just washed over me from all the love expressed here. Each and every one here is special and fully capable of restarting  civilization  here or in or on the worlds beyond.  It’s not that we are looking for the point in our hearts, because your simple presence here shows you have already experienced it, perhaps as a new parent or as a bestower of something of value to you but worth so much more to the recipient. We will share our lessons learned and accelerate our growth into the reforming light.

Dee
      Participant

To care for others, will to bestow. To actually feel what that person needs without receiving for myself. Then I am giving above galta and below.

Tatjana Ristanić
      Participant

I am not sure yet what it means to help the others, those with the point in the heart.

If everyone around me is corrected, I should also be so.

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.